Hello Dear Friends,
As individuals who are sensitive to nature and art, we came together under the umbrella of the Art for Nature Association and organize various art events to raise awareness about the plunder of nature in our country and the right to life of all living things in nature, because we believe in the stimulating, unifying and healing power of art.
In this context, we are organizing a PHOTO EVENT. The name of our Photography Event is “STOP TO NATURE LOAD!” and its purpose; When we say mines, HEPPs, GPPs, highways, concrete cities, we draw attention to the increasing plunder of nature in our country and all over the world. After the evaluation of the photos you have sent to us by our jury members, we will organize the “SAY STOP TO THE NATURE FLOOR WITH YOUR PHOTOS!” and we will witness the increasing plunder in our country, where the agenda is changing rapidly, by bringing them together in a booklet with the same name.
After the pandemic (painting, sculpture, scriptwriting, drama and acting, art history, etc.) two courses (six months) training for the participants who received the first three degrees in the competition.
Mentioned participants will be provided with a course (three months) training in their preferred art.
If you participate in our event, you can announce the plunder in your region to the public with the photos you take. You can find detailed information about our activity on our website. Thank you all for protecting nature.
Hope to meet you at our exhibition…
ART ASSOCIATION FOR NATURE
ART ASSOCIATION FOR NATURE
INVITATION TO THE “STOP TO THE NATURE LOAD” PHOTO EVENT:
Are you aware that we are losing nature!
Destruction of forests, pollution of water resources, seas and lakes, poisoning of the soil with chemicals under the name of fertilization, destructive damages of mining, HEPPs, GPPs, highways, ports, shopping malls, housing, increasing concretion…! All of these are threatening nature and the living creatures in nature more and more every day.
Nature is being plundered and destroyed for the sake of profit! We see, hear and feel them! We know the importance of nature, but do we have enough sensitivity and struggle to raise public awareness for the protection of natural life?
As the Art for Nature Association, our mission is to raise public awareness of the importance of nature, which is plundered for profit. For this purpose, we are organizing a Photography Event with the subject of “NATURE FIELD”. In this way, we think that we can once again draw attention to the Plunder of Nature, bring together the Friends of Nature and warn the Enemies of Nature.
The name of our event is “STOP TO THE LOAD OF NATURE!”
You can also contribute to this effort with your photographs and increase our justified sensitivity!
PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS: –
- Anyone who likes nature and photography can participate in our event. Parents of our participants under the age of 18 are required to fill in the undertaking in Annex 1 and add it to the application file. Otherwise, the photo will not be evaluated.
- Participation in the event is free.
- The photo can be a photo from Turkey or the whole world. The important thing is that the photograph strikingly reveals the plunder of nature and/or the effort made to protect nature. Within the scope of the subject of the event and original photographs will be evaluated.
- The participant can participate in the event with a maximum of 3 Digital Color or Black and White works. In case of participation with more than one work, the content of the photographs should not repeat each other and should be different.
- Except for simple interventions such as sharpness, contrast, saturation, photographs created entirely with computer software will not be accepted. The documentary structure of the photograph must not have been changed. The opinion of the jury is essential in this matter.
- Previously exhibited and awarded photographs can also participate in the event. However, photographs that contain framing differences and/or cropped images of photographs that have received awards (degree, honorable mention, special award) in any competition held before or simultaneously with this event, and images with color change applied, cannot participate in the event. On the contrary, the behavior is considered a violation of the rules.
- It is accepted that they allow people who can be seen in the photos sent to the event to be photographed and published in visual, internet and printed media. The relevant responsibility belongs to the participant who sent the photo and any objection or disagreement is not the responsibility of the association.
- The participant accepts, declares and undertakes that the photos uploaded to the website belong entirely to him and that all permissions have been obtained. Using the images of someone else, in whole or in part, is considered a violation of the rules. The relevant responsibility belongs to the participant who sent the photo and any objection or disagreement is not the responsibility of the association.
- Sanctions in Article 13 of “TFSF U/UA Contest Organization Standards Directive” are applied to participants who violate the rules. The exhibitor’s exhibition is cancelled; the prize slot is left blank; title and gains are taken back. This does not mean that the ranking of other participants will be changed; does not give rise to the right of request to the competitors who have received and/or not received other awards.
- The photos sent should be taken as 2000.3000 pixels or 4000.1500 pixels and should be added to the photography activity section of the www.dogaicinsanatdernegi.org website as jpeg without shrinking.
- The photographs were presented to the jury in a completely darkened hall; It will be presented on a projection machine with a resolution of 3840 pixels x 2160 pixels, on a screen with a diagonal length of at least 1 and at most 2.5 m, or on a 42/55 inch LCD monitor with a resolution of ultra HD 4K 3840 pixels x 2160 pixels.
- The photographs that received a rating and were deemed worthy of being exhibited at the event “Say Stop to the Plunder of Nature!” will be exhibited in print at our exhibition (name may change).
- Among the photographs that were awarded and exhibited at the event, those determined by the association will be printed as a booklet together with the name of the owner of the work and information about the region where the photograph was taken, and this booklet will be distributed. The participant is deemed to have accepted the printing of his photograph in the booklet.
- The name of the author cannot be found on the photograph. The author will participate in the event with a pseudonym.
- First degree relatives of jury members cannot attend the event.
- Participants who send photos to the competition are deemed to have accepted the conditions of participation detailed above.
The deadline for participation in the event is 19 Octobre 2021 and the results will be announced on the firstname.lastname@example.org website on 30 octobre 2021; In addition, winners will be notified of the results by phone and/or e-mail.
Depending on the pandemic conditions, a special event will be organized and an exhibition will be held on Novombre 17, 2021, where plaques and participation certificates will be presented to the participants.